• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
jt.tarigan

Link for Graphics Research Papers

This topic is 752 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, 

Im new here. Sorry in advance if there's a problem with my very first post ;)

I'm currently looking for a link to find research papers in Computer Graphic (or anything related to it). AI and mobile are also welcome. Anyone can give me a good link to them? I've tried google but most of the times, it does not give me a good result or a link to a paid web. I don't mind paying for a membership, but hoping just to pay for a single web site. Which one is the best?

Im trying to make a research paper in procedural generation. anyone can give me a link to these kind of papers? 

Thanks  

Edited by jt.tarigan

Advertisement

wow thats a lot, thx

anw, i decided to go for procedural on terrain generator. any specific paper for me? any idea on title that might be good for me?

thanks

For terrain, I like Cozzi's book on virtual globes.  Also check out the original clipmap paper and the Microsoft GPU clipmap paper.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!