• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
StereoPT

[Unity2D] HumanEra // BaseBuilding Game

This topic is 820 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello Everyone.

I'm currently working on a Base Building Game using Unity.

It's really on the beginning stage of Development, as I'm working on the Terrain part of the Game.

And as I'm working on the game, I'm also recording and creating some DevLogs for Youtube.

Img1: Got 3 Types of Tiles Generating Randomly in a 100 x 100 Square. This was the beginning of my Game (Map)

ezmFsoe.png

Img2: I've started to Implement a Perlin Noise Generation at this point. And in the Bottom Left you can see some Buttons that allow you to change the Terrain Type.

G5GmgqF.jpg

Img3: Right now I'm happy with the Perlin Noise Generation I'm achieving. And as you can see I have a "Mountain Button" that is used to Place what is going to be a Mountain Tile, that Sits on Top of the Terrain (so if you mine the Mountain you still have Stone underneath)

XAUGePp.png

Img4: The mountain is in Place and the Tiles now Connect to each other. I will leave them like this right now, and I'm going to start focusing on other aspects of the Game. But First I will clean my Code.

Ol3jkLC.png

For those Interested in the Full Progress of the Game, you can Follow me on Youtube as I Post every Thursday a DevLog about this Game.

The Videos can be Found Here:

- https://www.youtube.com/user/StereoPT

Any Feedback is appreciated, and if you are interested on a Copy of the "Game", Contact me via Youtube.

Thanks all.

> StereoPT

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!