• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
lougv22

2D/3D artist needed for a fighting game with RPG elements

This topic is 747 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all,

I am looking for an artist to do several loading screens for an indie game I am working on. This could potentially lead to more work as I anticipate needing 2D (interfaces, textures, icons, etc.), 3D, and environment art as well in the near future. Concept art for the loading screens in question is available and in addition I do have placeholder screens, which I created myself, in the game currently. Most of the artwork I am in need of is going to involve re-working and polishing existing assets, with a few new ones here and there.

The game in question can be best described as a fighting game with RPG elements. It involves exploration, perhaps a few side-quests as well, and martial arts fighting. The setting is a hybrid between sci-fi and oriental themes. More detailed information about the game will be forthcoming for an artist willing to work with me.

This is a paid position. All artwork will be paid for upon delivery of finished art assets, with a check or Paypal, as per the artist's preference. Must be willing to sign a Work for Hire agreement. I would prefer it if potential artists can provide a link to samples of their work.

Here are a few screenshots of the game:

Unity%202016-06-28%2020-34-29-36_zpszujp

Unity%202016-06-28%2020-34-31-70_zpsaxkb

Unity%202016-06-28%2021-05-29-75_zps9jrj

Unity%202016-06-28%2021-07-15-63_zpshqvn

Unity%202016-06-28%2021-09-43-71_zpsol99

Unity%202016-06-30%2020-38-51-27_zpsmis4

Loading_screen_1_zpsdugoyuiu.png

As you can see, the art assets currently in the game are quite rough. The last screenshot is one of the loading screens I'd like to have re-worked.

If you are interested, please post here or message me. Thanks for reading.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!