• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Tester001

Is this a good place?

This topic is 888 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello!

Level designer needed!

I am a self proclaimed game designer/writer/musician with no talent for visual arts whatsoever. I'm wondering: Is this a good place to find people who would be interested in working on game projects that I've started? Hobby basis, no money until we actually create a game, and no deadlines.

If this isn't a good place, could you tell me of a good place to look? I don't know any online platforms that cater to level designers but maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

I've made a similar post about visual artist too.

TLDR; Do you want to, or do you know someone who wants to, work with art or level design on game projects with me on a hobby basis? If you don't where is a good place to look for people like that?

If anyone has any tips or so to help me out that'd be great. If I'm making a mistake in posting this, let me know also.

Thanks.

Advertisement

Maybe you can change the topic into "Looking for...", then level designers will view your topic. Just sharing :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!