• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
WunderStrudel

New Game Development Team / Network

This topic is 746 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

General Idea.

Okay so the general idea here is to either make a little team of developers wanting to learn 3D game development in OpenGL but if there is any experienced developers out there wanting to spread they knowlegde, i gladly sit down, shutup and listen. 
If any of you out there is open for creating a new little team/community of new/experienced game devs let me know.
You can either PM me or write me a mail at "JonasKristoffersen@ghostmail.com" and we will figure something out. 
I hope this is something people would find interresting and also i gladly share my web dev experience so you are welcome to ask any question. 

About me.

I'm a pretty serious programmer with a background mainly in web development. For a long time i have been wanting to start 3D web development with OpenGL and i actually started my programming "carrier" with game development but quickly moved onto web development since it is a lot easier making a livin off. Now that i know all my ins and outs of web development and have a lot more programming experience i feel a lot more confident jumping into 3D game develpoment.

Skills:

HTML & CSS (expert).

Javascript (expert).
PHP & MYSQL (expert).

C (some experience. was my first language but havent used since).

C# (developed a couple of unity games in it).

C++ (pretty experienced. developed my first couple of 2D games with c++ and opengl/sdl).

Java (not so experience. made a couple of small progams with it).

Python (used it alot for game plugin programming). 

Pawn (also used it a lot for game plugin programming).

Shell/bat (I have used a fair amount managing my dedicated server). 

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!