New Game Development Team / Network

Started by
-1 comments, last by WunderStrudel 7 years, 9 months ago

General Idea.

Okay so the general idea here is to either make a little team of developers wanting to learn 3D game development in OpenGL but if there is any experienced developers out there wanting to spread they knowlegde, i gladly sit down, shutup and listen.
If any of you out there is open for creating a new little team/community of new/experienced game devs let me know.
You can either PM me or write me a mail at "JonasKristoffersen@ghostmail.com" and we will figure something out.
I hope this is something people would find interresting and also i gladly share my web dev experience so you are welcome to ask any question.

About me.

I'm a pretty serious programmer with a background mainly in web development. For a long time i have been wanting to start 3D web development with OpenGL and i actually started my programming "carrier" with game development but quickly moved onto web development since it is a lot easier making a livin off. Now that i know all my ins and outs of web development and have a lot more programming experience i feel a lot more confident jumping into 3D game develpoment.

Skills:

HTML & CSS (expert).

Javascript (expert).
PHP & MYSQL (expert).

C (some experience. was my first language but havent used since).

C# (developed a couple of unity games in it).

C++ (pretty experienced. developed my first couple of 2D games with c++ and opengl/sdl).

Java (not so experience. made a couple of small progams with it).

Python (used it alot for game plugin programming).

Pawn (also used it a lot for game plugin programming).

Shell/bat (I have used a fair amount managing my dedicated server).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement