• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Safnhuo

New Music Composer

This topic is 811 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I mostly compose music for RPG games. I write music for Classical, DnB, Metal, Grunge, Trip Hop, and Ethnic music. My biggest music inspirations in general are Maurice Ravel, Claude Debussy, Masashi Hamauzu, Nobuo Uematsu, and Auston Wintory. I play piano, drums, and various percussive instruments.

You can follow me on at:

Soundcloud.com/immanuelprice

or check out my youtube channel.

Some of my music:

Advertisement

First clip at 45seconds muffles out. Might be clipping. I feel like that track is missing some EQ/compression. Sounds a bit flat.

Agreed. To me it sounds like he has a limited on and the percussion/orchestral hit is hitting that limiter super hard and distorting. I think adding some EQ would be a good thing as well as a lot of automation to help give this track more of an organic performance.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!