• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

[Free][Android] Mole Mission - Puzzle Game

This topic is 646 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

banner01.jpg

Mole Mission is a unique puzzle game which requires a lot of thinking outside the box. 

The simple goal is to lead your mole through the level to the exit door while collecting all the delicious fruit that lies around. Unfortunately, as you progress, your way will be paved with more and more obstacles and hazards of all kind. Only those who keep a clear mind and move wisely will be able to beat the entire course that consists of no less than 60 unique levels.

The levels, each with a completely different gimmick, are separated into four worlds which feature different graphics. Over the course of the game, the puzzles get more challenging while new items, tools and obstacles are constantly introduced. In order to achieve the top rating of three stars you also have to reduce the amount of moves you make before finishing the level.

- GET IT FOR ANDROID ON GOOGLE PLAY -

mole_screen01-300x177.pngmole_screen03-300x177.png

mole_screen05-300x177.pngmole_screen07-300x177.png

Advertisement

Did you use your personal email as contact?

Don't do that! Have an email for each product!

No extra permissions required. Good. I'm trying it.

I feel the controls are a bit off... I moved a ball out of a chasm and it rolled horizontally to crush me. I wasn't expecting that.

Not my kind of game unfortunately.

Thanks for your feedback!

What's the reason for using an email for each product?

It takes a little while getting used to the controls, but the physics should be consistent (if an object lies at the edge it will "roll over" and fall if there's space, which is why it crushed you). Maybe I should include some kind of tutorial to make these things clearer. 

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement