• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

antx

K&N

This topic is 6172 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello you stupid ladies ( Its a joke ). I would like to buy a k&n filter for mi fordie. So lets cut the chit-chat: I would like the filter soon. Thank you for your time.

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
First, speak english. Second, be more specific on what you are saying. Third, stop acting like a n00b programmer who wants source code spoon-fed to them.

Well i like cars, but im not happy about your reply. K&N filters are bloody griit ( In ireland we have trees ). Now i want to get a supertðipp ( Superchip ) for mi fordie, because i ran over mi mom, and now the carburator is full of fat ( Thats not nice ), so to get more power and torque i have to buy that god damn chip.
And now a poem:
Roses are red and lilies are blue,
so is mi fordie and so are you.
Thanks for your time ladies and gentelmen ( Mostly ladies i hope ). Remember : In ireland we have trees.

quote:
Original post by cone3d
ok, this IS offtopic, but since it made me laugh, I won''t close it just yet. We''ll see what happends in the near-future ...

blah

---
cone3d
http://cone3d.gamedev.net
Multitasking - screwing up several things at once.

If I were you, I wouldn''t wait to close it...

"And that''s the bottom line cause I said so!"

Cyberdrek
Headhunter Soft
A division of DLC Multimedia

Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!

"gitty up" -- Kramer

quote:
Original post by antx
Well i like cars, but im not happy about your reply. K&N filters are bloody griit ( In ireland we have trees ). Now i want to get a supertðipp ( Superchip ) for mi fordie, because i ran over mi mom, and now the carburator is full of fat ( Thats not nice ), so to get more power and torque i have to buy that god damn chip.
And now a poem:
Roses are red and lilies are blue,
so is mi fordie and so are you.
Thanks for your time ladies and gentelmen ( Mostly ladies i hope ). Remember : In ireland we have trees.

I don''t know about the others but I for one think you should shut up...

"And that''s the bottom line cause I said so!"

Cyberdrek
Headhunter Soft
A division of DLC Multimedia

Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!

"gitty up" -- Kramer

This topic is 6172 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.