How do I make a 2D stationary archer character from this spritesheet in Unity?

Started by
1 comment, last by Falcon2131424 7 years, 9 months ago

Okay so I want to make a 2D top down game in which i have an archer who stays stationary and defends himself by shooting at guys coming at him from all directions.However,he must shoot the arrow of the same color as the monster to eliminate it.The colors are red,blue and green.Not sure about whether to add the ability to switch between arrows.I have created the spritesheet for the archer which i have attached to this post and am in the process of making the monster spritesheet(I have attached a sample for feedback though,tell me if it looks good.Its the blue monster's forward walk animation).The monster spritesheet for the time being will only consist of it walking and not attacking(because as I am not an artist,i don't know how to animate that yet but maybe i will add it later...gotta keep the scale small for now) and upon getting in contact of the player/archer,the player will lose one heart out of three.These are the main game mechanics from the top of my head.

So how do i go about doing this?Being a beginner,I am completely blank and any help would be greatly appreciated! ^-^

Advertisement

Give a look at:

http://michaelcummings.net/mathoms/creating-2d-animated-sprites-using-unity-4.3

This article explain a lot of stuff about it

ok thanks i will take a look.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement