Jump to content
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
doubleduck

Case study - Dynamons 2 - HTML5 / Native game

This topic is 736 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

Hi!

 

We’ve recently released a cross platform mobile and desktop game called Dynamons 2.

We wrote an in-depth case study explaining the processes and thoughts behind the making of the game, from the initial client brief, and up to the conclusions we got after releasing the game.

If you’re interested, you can read the case study about the making of Dynamons 2 here!

 

Also, if anyone has any questions about the development process or our work in general, we’ll be happy to answer the best we can, and share from our experience.

Thanks for reading and have fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

  • Advertisement
×

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!