Windows 7 Pro Or Windows 10 Pro?

Started by
15 comments, last by DvDmanDT 7 years, 8 months ago

I think Windows 10 is fine if you disable the telemetry-trash and Windows Update (which force-rebooted me in the middle of a gaming session). It still does quirky things from time to time, but Windows 7 did too.

Advertisement
I love womdows. It's great for managing my wombles.

No, really, windows 10 all the way... See the other threads here where I've no doubt replied :)

Windows 7 is for internet trolls. End of story

I think Windows 10 is fine if you disable the telemetry-trash and Windows Update (which force-rebooted me in the middle of a gaming session and reset password afterwards). It still does quirky things from time to time, but Windows 7 did too.

Used Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. My opinion is that win10 is much better than win8. I ran win7 in my old box and 10 on new machine.

Win 10 looks better than 7, but just looks. Win 10 is a hell kitchen for hamsters.

linux (but its not in the list)

I use Microsoft and Windows all the way. Phone, tablet, laptops and desktops. I still have one desktop running Win7, the rest are 10 (most upgraded from 8.1). There are indeed some privacy concerns that I too dislike, but there are features that make it well worth it, especially when using multiple devices.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement