• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Nightwing52

In Need Of Character Modelers

This topic is 800 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm going to be developing a game called "Access Denied" with a friend of mine. Right now, I am going to do programming and environment art, while he does animation. However, we have one HUGE problem. We're both terrible with 3D modeling. I'll get better, and so will he, but if we want this game developed any time soon, we'll need someone who already has those skills. The requirements aren't that high, you just need to be able to do a better job than me (which won't be hard at all XD). However, we'll all be using Blender, so it might be best if you do too. Anyways, just email me your Skype name if you're interested. My email is "thebomb99534@gmail.com." Yes, I made this gmail when I was twelve. XD

Advertisement

I forgot to mention. There would only be one main character to model. All other "characters" will be robotic stuff like sentries and low-poly robots.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!