• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
alteest

Looking For Designer/modeler/game Designer

This topic is 731 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello,

I'm looking for designer/modeler for space strategy-sim game.

I have big experience in software development, but almost nothing in gamedev.

A lot of time ago I was looking at X2 (X3) and like it (but played not sol much times, may be one week or something like this). Now I want to implement something like it, but with additional details.

Now sure, may be we should try at first iteration to do something with tiles (I don't know what designer/modeler will join to project and what he can do). If you are designer/modeler and think that you can do really great things, we can start to work on something really great.

To work on this project I choose libgdx. Why? It's simple and easy to build application for different platforms. But I can change engine (java, C++) if you will proof me, that libgdx is not so good (because I'm not sure about it) or something else (but please, don't tell me about Unreal and/or Unity, I know about it).

Also I have only some common visions of this project and some area are not clear to me. So, if you think that you can create game design (this is space strategy-sim ), it will be really great.

Post me a email: alteest@gmail.com

Thanks for reading. Cheers.

P.S. sorry, english is not my native languige

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!