Trump Is The Republican Candidate - Now What?

Started by
402 comments, last by rip-off 7 years, 6 months ago

Trump denied the veracity of allegations that the Kremlin directed Russian intelligence agencies to hack the Democratic National Conventions’ emails in order to benefit his campaign. Then, he said he hoped that such hackers would find Hillary Clinton’s missing emails.

How can that be interpreted as anything but a joke? Oh wait, Gawker's reporting it.

More and more excuses, every time Trump does something inexcusably stupid. There's plenty of other sites reporting this too.

It's fairly clear that neither candidate is qualified to be president at this point.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

That's the direct quote.

Later when questioned on it

Later in the news conference, when asked if he was really urging a foreign nation to hack into the private email server of Mrs. Clinton, or at least interfere in the nation’s elections, he dismissed the question. “That’s up to the president,” Mr. Trump said, before finally saying “be quiet” to the female questioner. “Let the president talk to them.”

Ever hear of the phrase "Stupid questions deserve stupid answers?

Advertisement

And now Trump has effectively called for Russia to cyber-invade the United States.Wow. Just... wow.

The more interesting headline is: "Kremlin Dismisses U.S. Spy Agencies' Theory That Russia Hacked the DNC". Loosely applying the theorem of Epimenides ("Kreml is always lying"), this is compelling evidence that Russia did hack the DNC. :D

Trump denied the veracity of allegations that the Kremlin directed Russian intelligence agencies to hack the Democratic National Conventions’ emails in order to benefit his campaign. Then, he said he hoped that such hackers would find Hillary Clinton’s missing emails.

How can that be interpreted as anything but a joke? Oh wait, Gawker's reporting it.

More and more excuses, every time Trump does something inexcusably stupid. There's plenty of other sites reporting this too.
It's fairly clear that neither candidate is qualified to be president at this point.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

That's the direct quote.

Later when questioned on it

Later in the news conference, when asked if he was really urging a foreign nation to hack into the private email server of Mrs. Clinton, or at least interfere in the nation’s elections, he dismissed the question. “That’s up to the president,” Mr. Trump said, before finally saying “be quiet” to the female questioner. “Let the president talk to them.”

Ever hear of the phrase "Stupid questions deserve stupid answers?

Again, more excuses. Imagine if any other candidate from any party in any election said the same thing. I really doubt that they'd make even remotely get the same kind of defense. Ronald Reagan would've been crucified on the spot. What kind of moron politician who wants to be president of the US, even in response to a what may be a "stupid question" states the above?

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Is Sarah Pallin still available for running mate?

The first day of the DNC, there was a lot of booing all day by the Bernie supporters. This got almost no coverage from the mainstream media (same ones who worked with DNC officials to smear Sanders and to deny him TV / radio time), although Fox News covered the booing somewhat.

Second day of the DNC, half the hall was empty as Bernie supporters in large numbers did not show. This also was not covered by the mainstream media (again, accept a little by Fox).

Meanwhile, thousands of Communists and Black Lives Matter protestors were demonstrating against Hillary Clinton and the DNC email / rigged nomination, but - again - mainstream media covered little or none of it.

There was a point last night when a parade of BLM protestors arrived late at the DNC part of Philadelphia. The Communists and other white protestors were told by BLM to "get to the back of the line". Again - this got almost no coverage by the mainstream media (who participated in the email scandal with the DNC). Added to this, BLM told the police to leave and they did !

Now, obviously a bunch of people in this thread get almost all of their information from the same deceptive mainstream media which was in the email scandal of the DNC.

Personal life and your private thoughts always effect your career. Research is the intellectual backbone of game development and the first order. Version Control is crucial for full management of applications and software. The better the workflow pipeline, then the greater the potential output for a quality game. Completing projects is the last but finest order.

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

Watching Obama's speech at the DNC right now.

He's killing it. Say what you want about his policies (and I have criticised him extensively), but dude can give a helluva speech.

if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight

Workforce participation is very low. Over 25% of the work able population is either unemployed or underemployed.

The debt will reach 21 trillion dollars in several months.

Total trade deficit is over 800 billion dollars per year.

Obama Care raised the insurance premiums of people over 40%.

Wages of the working class has fallen while inflation continues.

Many millions of illegal immigrants were given amnesty by the traitor in the white house.

Student loan debt is over 1.3 trillion dollars.

Personal life and your private thoughts always effect your career. Research is the intellectual backbone of game development and the first order. Version Control is crucial for full management of applications and software. The better the workflow pipeline, then the greater the potential output for a quality game. Completing projects is the last but finest order.

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

Obama Care raised the insurance premiums of people over 40%.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/25/donald-trump/trump-obamacare-health-care-premiums-going-35-45-5/

Clinton is the most corrupt presidential candidate I've ever seen, and Trump is an insane, narcissistic megalomaniac. Democrats are hopelessly racist Machiavellians with no sense of accountability, and both parties have shown themselves to be full of spineless cowards who care more about "beating the other guy" than following any real convictions.

I'm voting third party primarily because "no confidence" isn't an option on the ballot. Amusingly, someone pointed out to me this week that this might be the best chance ever of Mickey Mouse winning the presidential election.

Clinton is the most corrupt presidential candidate I've ever seen

Ahem... Nixon?

Democrats are hopelessly racist Machiavellians with no sense of accountability

You misspelt "republicans". :) Seriously, what evidence to you have for this? Because the Democrats are not the party with a candidate proposing discriminating against people based on their religion, or pushing voter id laws that disproportionately affect black people.

I'm voting third party primarily because "no confidence" isn't an option on the ballot.

If you had a sane voting system (STV for example) I would totally get behind this. Actually Gary Johnson seems like the sanest choice, but the reality in the US is that third party = wasted vote.
if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement