• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
QQemka

[Hobby] Looking For Several C++ Programmers

This topic is 689 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello. I am CS student from Poland, developing (or rather, trying to) a basic 3d engine sufficient to host a game then. I started 2 weeks ago, got to a point where I can do quite some stuff, but the end is still faaar away :)

I am looking for one or two more programmers to implement features, review the code, discuss the design, and generally - pursue the goal. The progress in a tiny, organised group grows exponentially fast :) I expect solid OO programming, design patterns and C++11 knowledge.

I am more than fully aware of how big such project is (I can imagine the design, the enormous ammount of components) but I still want to give it a shot.

I've got youtube channel where I've been uploading the progress past 2 weeks. That's what i got so far:

If you are interested, ask me anything on PM.

Greetz

Advertisement

Hi,

My name is Alex. I'm also very interested in developing a 3d engine and I'm looking for people with similar interest. I mostly program in C++ as well. Here is my brief background.

I just recently graduated from university in computer engineering. That said, I have knowledge in both the hardware and software. I'm currently working as a software developer full time, so I can only contribute in nights and weekends. I don't really have a portfolio because all of projects I have done worth mentioning are school projects. I'm good with working in teams. I have developed operating system and CPU from scratch.

I'm super interested in game development and hope one day I can be in a great team working together to create great games. My email is tx09y14@gmail.com. If you are interested, please shoot me an email.

Alex

Hi,

I'm still inexperienced programmer. My dream is to be a game dev and I want to start and teach myself with some people like me as a habby and who knows it may grow. I'm currently int university and have a work with C# web development but I will give my spare time for this hobby. :)

You can contact me at capitane@abv.bg

Hristo

Hi!

I'd also be very interested in joining you.

Game programming, and especially game engine development, is my favourite area.

I'm not very experienced, but I have made a simple (incomplete!) 3D game engine:

source code: https://github.com/mlavik1/SillyTech3D

screenshot: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTx01csXIAAproG.png

I'd like to start over again from scratch, but would prefer to do so in a team with other programmers. I think we could all learn a bit from each others, and planning the design in such a big project is easier if we are more people. I remember getting a lot of headache when I tried to do it all alone.

I don't reapply have a protfolio, but here is my programming blog: https://matiaslavik.wordpress.com/
Feel free to contact me: mlavik123@yahoo.com (same ID on Skype as well).

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!