• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
KenDoll

Interested In Finding Hobby Easy Going Project Buddies

This topic is 875 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hiya,

I'm  a Java programmer, not expert, who is interested in finding some easy going, altruistic, hobby programmers who may be interested in sharing thoughts or possibly even content for software. 

I'm Kenneth Dallmann, I own Animate.Work. Animate.Work isn't baroque but I plan on hopefully getting better stuff in the future.

Thanks

Kenneth

Advertisement

You gonna make RPGs? Cos I'm an RPGs kinda guy. So far my only skills are drawing, so I'm good for character design and concepts, but I'm always looking for a reason to expand my skill set.

You likely would need to better define what kind of project your looking for, as that will determine what kind of people you get.

That's true, there are some that aren't super reliant on type, like an artist or a sound designer, but programmers might want to know if their particular skills will be useful.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!