Adventures of Joe: The CIA Stick Agent

Started by
5 comments, last by Chrismet86 22 years, 4 months ago
Hello, Two other friends and I have started working on a game called Adventures of Joe: The CIA Stick Agent. This game is a first project. It''s planned to be a 800x600 8bit mario brothers style game, centering on the character you play named Joe who is a Stick Person in the CIA. There is an actual storyline which is a mixture of serious plot mixed in with humor. I am programming in C++, using DirectX6.1 and a pre-made graphics engine that comes with Tricks of The Windows: Game Programming Guru''s by Andre LaMothe. I came up with the concept and storyline. One of the other people is doing the art. And the third will most likely be doing the music. We''re hoping to have a nice workable game within a few months. Thanks.
Advertisement
How can we help you? Need ideas or inspiration or something?
ummm...
w00t?
"Luck is for people without skill."- Robert (I Want My Island)"Real men eat food that felt pain before it died."- Me
I was just posting some general information here. Don''t need any help at this moment exactly, but I''m sure we''ll need plenty in time
So, why exactly are you telling us this then?
I was just saying hello with some information
We panic when someone doesn''t give us enough information to help them, but we panic even more when they give us enought information that we know we don''t have to help them...

lol!

George D. Filiotis
Are you in support of the ban of Dihydrogen Monoxide? You should be!
Geordi
George D. Filiotis

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement