• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
nickme

Vs2015:error After Canceled Vs2015 Update 3 Update

This topic is 866 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi

I had vs2015 update 2 installed.  then i found out that they just release update 3, do i tried to update to update 3.  in the process of installing update 3, i loaded photoshop cc to do something.  photoshop then said that my scratch disk was full and could not load.  I realized that my c: ssd was almost full and photoshop could not load.  so i canceled updating vs 3, bad idea.  Then my vs2015 did not load anymore.  so i uninstalled it and installed the old verson of vs2015.  after installed and loaded vs2015, vs gave me error whenever i clicked on file command or the x on the top right to get out of the vs i got a windows popped up as i will show below.  any suggestion?

thanks for your help.

Advertisement

hi

After i reboot my computer and clicked the all apps in windows start taskbar, it correctly loaded vs2015 update 3 and i was able to run a project that i had to test it.  Now it work fine now.

sorry for the false alarm.

bye.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!