• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
KenOfNZ

Ascension - Pvp Platform Brawler: Looking For Feedback

This topic is 720 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi there! I'm a hobbyist game developer. :ph34r:

I've recently put out an alpha release for my game, Ascension, a 2D Platform Brawler with RPG style progression.

I would love some feedback on everything from game design choices, mechanics to overall balance.

Suggestions, critics, and improvements would be of great help. ^_^

Of course, the difficulty of having a multiplayer game is that you'd need more than just yourself to really try the game.

Unfortunately I don't have any AI for it, so grab a couple of friends and try it out!

Demo

Qw7vJfY.png
lTJQhaU.png
orzkqDU.png

Play!
System Requirements
Java 8 - Download
Ascension Alpha 0.18.1 - Windows/MacOS

Servers
US West: asc-usw01.servegame.com
SEA/Aus/NZ: asc-aus01.servegame.com

About the game
Drawing from Metroidvania games, Action RPGs and MMO PvP. Here is, Ascension, a 2D platform PvP Brawler.
The game mechanics originated from another game prototype when a bunch of friends enjoyed testing a PvP system that was quickly built to test some mechanics.

And since then the previous game evolved into this one.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!