• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ZoeLove02

Making A Dream 2D Rpg Game !

This topic is 806 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am currently in development of an upcoming 2d Multiplayer game called "Zed" . It will be unique as it will open world game & will be survival game , gaining elemental powers as they level up and select their skills . 

We will work as a team so , its not a pay and work job . Rather we will be earning after release . You can test the game , overall it already have a multiplayer setup which is scripted manually & is up on a server . We are planning to release within 3-4 months and then will be continuing to develop further .

Release Targets : WebGL , android , ios
I need 1-2 artist's , few c# unity geeks to work mostly on client sided part (i.e. in unity3d engine) & maybe a designer , musicians.

My team already has 2 artists who have started just a day ago .

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/OnlineZed/

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!