Should I Just Finish This Idea Or Should I Evolve The Game?

Started by
0 comments, last by Tom Sloper 7 years, 8 months ago

Hi,

I had a game design idea about a hovering ship in a low poly world. A little bit of luke skywalker in his speeder, a little bit of solar jetman (NES), mixed with asteroids, yeah! The objective was to go from point A to point B without crashing. Initialy the obstacles would be easy, but increasingly difficult in higher stages.

I was very thrilled about the idea but now i am having second thoughts about what to do next. Not by the lack of options. More because so much can be done. Knowing that every choice costs time, i am constantly fighting against what to do next. Should i just finish this idea OR should i evolve the game.

It can be a racing game, adventure game, exploring game, fighting game ... you see my dilemma.

Right now i am experiencing with new features to see how it feels, instead of actually developing the game into the initial game vision.

Check it out here, and give me your feedback:

http://www.sendimstudios.com

Advertisement

Should I Just Finish This Idea Or Should I Evolve The Game?

I don't know what you mean by "finish this idea" and I don't know what you mean by "evolve the game."
But if you're not sure what to do, put it aside for a while. What to do with it will come to you.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement