• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
KenDoll

Java Programming Hobby Group

This topic is 650 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey,

I'm Kenneth and I'm looking for some people who program in Java and would like to engage in hobby projects with me.

I'm currently working on a  2D animation program for JFX.  The software I'm making is meant to help making games easier,

by allowing you to create objects and animations then import them into other things.

WWW.animate.work is my website and you can see my old project which worked with Java Swing, the new one should be

more sophisticated.

Thank you,

Kenneth

Advertisement

I am interested. I've studied java at university and made some custom projects but I have no experience in real projects yet.

I'm still in university and just started working at an IT company but I will work with you in my spare time as a hobby.

email me at: capitane@abv.bg

or skype: capitane6

(I'll see it sooner on email)

Hristo

I'm working as a java backend developer for web applications and therefore have a good grasp in java.

Also am used to C#, C, Rust and JavaScript

contact me: xetra11@outlook.com

Hiya, I've used Java for making some simple games before but never published to a website. I'm a pure coder so not too familiar with designing sprites and such.

Message me if you want to get in touch.

I program in Java using LibGDX as a framework.

I could be interested. 

Send me a message of what you have in mind.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!