• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Christocke.marketing

2D Fighter (Designers Wanted)

This topic is 781 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Avid fan of the 2d fighter genre... 

Professionally, I work in advertising and marketing, and have been composing music for over 20 years... 

Currently seeking a talented programmer who has the same passion for the gene of classic 2d fighters.

This is a project for fun, but if it ends up being something of quality, we could pitch it to Steam or Gog and sell the soundtrack as well. 

Project:  2 D Fighter

Heavily influenced by the original KOF / Fatal Fury series.  I have been wanting to work with a skilled developer for a fun side project for steam release.

Soundtrack
I can produce a soundtrack that is heavily influenced by early 90's fighters...  Music that really fits the genre.

Controls

4 button control

jab / heavy punch

low kick / high kick

Charachters

8 Character selection with 3 bosses

Modes

• Story
  • Arcade
  • VS

My Background

• Composer
  • Artist
  • Writer
  • Graphic Designer
  • Photographer
  • Videographer
  • Marketing

Contact

Chris Tocke

Christocke.marketing@gmail.com

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!