Sign in to follow this  

My University Project Recently Scored 100% So I've Decided To Develop Full Time!

This topic is 495 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

The name of the game is Quad Core and it is 1-4 player space carnage. You must all work together as you are attached to the same Core. 
[sharedmedia=gallery:albums:1100]

Here is the first teaser trailer I posted last night. What are your guys thoughts? All feedback welcome!
Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcPrFYMabtw

grats, it's an exciting decision to be full time dev. I cross all fingers for ya!

The trailer is a bit too epic (our greatest journey yet? ;) ) and doesn't really sell what this game is about (is the attached core all? what gameplay implications does that introduce?).

I like the cuts between gameplay and information, and the music is nice ambient. Tho, maybe during gameplay sequences you could add some effect-sounds to immerse the viewer more.

I would comment the game, but no idea what's going on ;)

Hey, thanks for the response!

With it being a teaser I didn't want to give too much away just yet that's why it may seem a little vague.

But the basic premise is you are attached to a share Core which you must defend and move around. When enemies are destroyed any of their parts can be equipped so if players defeat a triple firing ship they can be a triple firing ship!

There'll be more info in the near future, thanks though:D

Sign in to follow this