Is it pathetic to never get actually helpful answers here?

Started by
24 comments, last by jbadams 7 years, 8 months ago
So if I decide to leave the forum, how can I do it?
Advertisement

So if I decide to leave the forum, how can I do it?

Nothing special, just stop coming to the website.

Ok, bye.

What a great reply Alberth. I guess it wasn't what he was looking for though. >.>

- Eck

EckTech Games - Games and Unity Assets I'm working on
Still Flying - My GameDev journal
The Shilwulf Dynasty - Campaign notes for my Rogue Trader RPG

I don't understand what he's saying. I guess he did give a great reply. "clap clap"

What do you not understand?

This is a forum. It is designed for conversations. You know, people talking to each other. If you refuse to talk back and forth, you will get very little from this website.

Wielder of the Sacred Wands
[Work - ArenaNet] [Epoch Language] [Scribblings]

Is it a sign I'm not for game making?

Yes. Or you could find forums in your native language so you CAN understand.

People tend to not give me response after I ask them something. They just disappear. Never happened to you, huh?

@Nypyren looks like you like to look down on people who don't speak English, huh? Crap. Look, do you like to receive your kind of hostile everyday since you wake up from your bed? Do you? Or do you like to be treated with an attitude that is at least not hostile, but normal ,even? Did I do anything to you personally? Did I insult you or steal your things?

People tend to not give me response after I ask them something. They just disappear. Never happened to you, huh?

Every single post you've made has had dozens of responses. As far as I can tell, it's never happened to YOU.

You have made five topics in your time here. Every single one has replies. You have replied in TWO of those threads. This is one of them. YOU are the one disappearing after YOU ask something.

looks like you like to look down on people who don't speak English, huh?

No, I thought maybe you can't understand our replies because of language differences.

Did I do anything to you personally?

Yes. You are guilty of wasting my time (and everyone else's) by asking questions that result in answers that you consistently say you are unable to understand, or leaving without any follow-up. And then you complain that YOU are the one whose time is being wasted. This is extremely bad etiquette, and personally offensive to everyone who uses the internet. And then you ask more questions in the same manner.

I apologize if anything in this post was too hard to read.

As stated in the Forum FAQ For Beginners FAQ, General Etiquette:

Be prepared to receive information that you did not expect; often as a beginner your perspective on an issue will not be entirely accurate, and so if you get an answer that doesn't appear to be the answer you wanted to expected, prefer asking for clarifying information to acting indignant and offended.

So.. yeah.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement