Making a pokemon game

Started by
6 comments, last by AstroGiGi 7 years, 8 months ago
Hi guys i am a game developer and want to make a game based on pokemon the game will be published on play store. From reading from other forums i came to know that i need legal rights from nintendo or the pokemon company . Guys if this is true can you please tell me how i can get rights for making the game
Advertisement

Have your legal team draft a proposal for Nintendo to review.

Not yet as this is my first time getting into such legal matters can some body tell me how to draft a proposal to nintendo
Impossible by yourself. Nintendo won't pay you any attention unless you can prove at least millions in income and several dozen employees.

You're better off making your own monster collection rpg than attempting to appeal Nintendo.

"Nintendo just shut down a fan-made Pokémon game downloaded by millions of people"

Another team recently spent about 9 years working on their own game, and took it down almost as quickly as it was made public.

"I can't believe I'm defending logic to a turing machine." - Kent Woolworth [Other Space]

Seriously? There's already a game called Pokemon Go... why do you want to make another one? Originality much?

What king of game you want to make? More information pls

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement