Sign in to follow this  
Muhammad Rahman

I Need A Team

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, and well game development in general. I have dabbled around with unreal engine 4 and know some basic concepts but am not fully equipped to bring my idea to life. I have an idea for a psychological horror game, and need a team to make it. I plan on starting a kick starter once the game has a demo and a trailer. What I need is a level designer, and game developer (someone who can set up basic controls within unreal engine 4 such as running, flashlight, crouching excreta). I plan on selling the game if it is completed and the demo gets positive reviews.

If interested pls PM me or email me on muhammedrahman32@gmail.com for more information.  

You may want to use "et cetera" instead of "excreta"! It's a very major difference.

Unless you really did mean to use "excreta". It's possible. It is psychological horror.

You may want to use "et cetera" instead of "excreta"! It's a very major difference.

Unless you really did mean to use "excreta". It's possible. It is psychological horror.

He said "crouching excreta" (without any separation). The best position to do it ! So yes I believe he wanted to use excreta, not et cetera !

:D

Hi.

I can work on your game. I've been working with Unreal for a little while now and have implemented all of the behaviors you've listed.

So about me:

I've been programming for twenty years. I worked for several indie projects. I worked in the private sector for fortune 100 companies

and the top defense contractor in the U.S. I LOVE games and have been making my own pet projects now for years by myself

but I'd like to join up with a team and actually get something done.

I also have a masters degree in computer graphics and artificial intelligence and so here's the run down:

Experienced in: Unity, Unreal 4, C, C++, Python, Java, J2EE, Assembly, C#, Haskell, LISP, Javascript, HTML 5, PHP,

etc. (et cetera :-p  )

ted_gress@yahoo.com