3D Space FPS MMO Team

Started by
-1 comments, last by Syoric 7 years, 8 months ago
Looking to develop a 3D Space-based FPS MMO, free to play in the event it is completed, using Unity 5.4 targeting DX12, with other platforms hopefully afterwards. The initial release is to be expanded upon so the goal for completion is smaller than building a regular size MMO off the bat.

Preliminary storyline and back story already finished, with clear ideas on features intended. Already have a small team for working on it. I am certified in IT Security by CompTIA and am focusing my efforts on building the networking portion.

I/we are looking for 3D artists, C# programmers, audio engineers, and just about any other position to help build this idea into something great.

Those who are interested will also be free to inject ideas related to storyline, general gameplay, and most other parts of the game. While free to play, revenue would be generated through game store purchases to support operating costs. If enough revenue was created, eventually we would like to start a Game Studio and would be interested in keeping participating members for future work. Another possibility is if we agree that the game is showing particular promise, which we hope it will, we may post a kickstarter or something along those lines to help fund the team and hopefully be able to start the Game Studio sooner.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement