Carpet Bombing - Retro Arcade 2D Aircraft Game

Started by
2 comments, last by PawnEater 7 years, 7 months ago
So I've made a game. It's called Carpet Bombing and is out for Android now. You fly an aircraft and bomb stuff. Try to dodge bullets and missiles. Plain, simple fun! :D The game is designed so that a play session should last a few minutes, perfect for a short break.
carpetbombing.jpg
I've made it in my spare time (I do have a full time job and a family). I don't expect to make much money from it, I just made it for fun. But it would be great if at least some people liked it so please check it out. It's free.
I've made the game in Unity. It's a mix of 2D and 3D. I started out in pure 3D and did the models in Blender, but since the apperance is a 2D-game I found that the graphics became cleaner and more arcade-like if I used unlit sprites instead.
Grateful for any feedback or review! :)
Advertisement

Worms's style :) I'll try it

So I got some feedback that my screenshots were not "sales-material" enough. I made some new ones, what do you think? Better?

So far just above 50 downloads. Competing with 1.6 million other apps is HARD!

cp1.jpg

cp2.jpg

cp3.jpg

cp4.jpg

I do think the game has potential since there are other games in the same category with 100000+ downloads, and they are IMO not nearly as fun. Plus - my kids like the game :wink:

I've made a promo video! Check it out!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement