• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
OnePixelDev

Braid for android: Time Turner

This topic is 655 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Time Turner

Time Turner is a puzzle game in which you will use the power of the Tesseract to travel time  and help Qube save his loved one, Qubi.

Available for free on the play store:  Time Turner

I'm hoping to get some feedback on the way the game is marketed on the play store. How as an indie developer can I improve my sales? I would also love to hear what you guys think of the gameplay.

Edited by OnePixelDev

Advertisement

Hey,

Cool game. I really liked Braid so that was the selling point for me. Could you include that in the title somehow would improve your sales.

Gave you a 5-star review :-)

I think maybe the controls can be improved so that the character automatically moves to your finger position. Now I have to lift and draw a new direction, not that intuitive.

Please have  a look at my indie game: Carpet Bombing. I'm a struggling indie dev myself.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.StaffanEkvall.CarpetBombing

Edited by PawnEater

@[member='PawnEater'], Thanks for the feedback. I'll work on that.

I tried your game. It's cool but I think you need to work a bit more on the play store page. Add a few more screenshots... I'm no expert in it. I need to work on mine as well but that is what I thought.

Thanks, that is what I thought too. Been working on some more cool screenshots and a video.

Some feedback about your game. Your video is cool and everything but I would skip the "movie intro", its just too slow. Get to the point.

I liked the game play but got a bit bored after the first 10 levels. I did not find the puzzles challenging enough, and I do not want to invest time in something that "may" become more fun. In some other puzzle games, you can jump right into the "hard" section. I like those.

Very cool game and I finally found the developer! Just come and say great work. Love it a lot.

Thank you! Wow! did you make an account specially for this purpose?

You can also find me on twitter @KKJSP or could have mailed me at OnePixelDevelopers@gmail.com :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!