Braid for android: Time Turner

Started by
6 comments, last by OnePixelDev 7 years, 6 months ago

Time Turner

Time Turner is a puzzle game in which you will use the power of the Tesseract to travel time and help Qube save his loved one, Qubi.
Available for free on the play store: Time Turner
I'm hoping to get some feedback on the way the game is marketed on the play store. How as an indie developer can I improve my sales? I would also love to hear what you guys think of the gameplay.
Advertisement

Hey,

Cool game. I really liked Braid so that was the selling point for me. Could you include that in the title somehow would improve your sales.

Gave you a 5-star review :-)

I think maybe the controls can be improved so that the character automatically moves to your finger position. Now I have to lift and draw a new direction, not that intuitive.

Please have a look at my indie game: Carpet Bombing. I'm a struggling indie dev myself.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.StaffanEkvall.CarpetBombing

@[member='PawnEater'], Thanks for the feedback. I'll work on that.

I tried your game. It's cool but I think you need to work a bit more on the play store page. Add a few more screenshots... I'm no expert in it. I need to work on mine as well but that is what I thought.

Thanks, that is what I thought too. Been working on some more cool screenshots and a video.

Some feedback about your game. Your video is cool and everything but I would skip the "movie intro", its just too slow. Get to the point.

I liked the game play but got a bit bored after the first 10 levels. I did not find the puzzles challenging enough, and I do not want to invest time in something that "may" become more fun. In some other puzzle games, you can jump right into the "hard" section. I like those.

Just released a trailer for the game!

Let me know what you think of it...

I've added Google Play Achievements in the game! 9 Achievements, some of which are very challenging to achieve.

tumblr_oe1xwnGipP1veqewqo1_1280.png

Very cool game and I finally found the developer! Just come and say great work. Love it a lot.

Very cool game and I finally found the developer! Just come and say great work. Love it a lot.

Thank you! Wow! did you make an account specially for this purpose?

You can also find me on twitter @KKJSP or could have mailed me at OnePixelDevelopers@gmail.com :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement