Looking 4 Open Source Code

Started by
14 comments, last by thine_idiot 22 years, 4 months ago
asses?
dammit, i wasn''t even rude about it this time!
you have to learn that just because someone says something you don''t want to hear it doesn''t mean they are wrong (or even trying to be an ass).
please disregard the advice of people who know what they are talking about; do it any way you like! it''ll be one less moron to deal with when you give up.

--- krez (krezisback@aol.com)
--- krez ([email="krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net"]krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net[/email])
Advertisement
Hi

Take a look at www.bunnz.com

Have fun
Bunnz
Have fun BunnzPunch'n'Crunch
A lot of people (myself included) are decent programmers but new to programming games. Making an engine, especially anything with DirectX, can be very challenging at first, and I think all thine_idiot wanted was to see how such a device works.
MadHeater
quote:Original post by MadHeater
A lot of people (myself included) are decent programmers but new to programming games. Making an engine, especially anything with DirectX, can be very challenging at first, and I think all thine_idiot wanted was to see how such a device works.

That''s perfectly okay. But do you think his response was justifiable? I mean, I say some pretty off-the-wall shit, but I don''t insult people offering valid, helpful comments.

Search engines sre your friend.
Help I need an Engine for final fantasy 7 or 8
or any other game like it
if you can get me a place to get this it would be very appreciated
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
Help I need an Engine for final fantasy 7 or 8
or any other game like it
if you can get me a place to get this it would be very appreciated

I believe SquareSoft make one of those.

Failing that, the search engine is once again your friend. Try searching for "final fantasy" on sourceforge.

Just Plain Wrong
CoV

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement