• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Top 4 Rust Projects Of The Month - This Month In Rust

This topic is 595 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey Guys,

Firstly let me introduce myself. I am a Developer from Australia. I work with OpenGL and OpenCL, do some kernel hacking and build games in my spare time. My favourite thing to do is build a game engine that loads assets in really weird and obscure ways just for fun :D. I also run a YouTube channel and I am looking for games to feature in a series called "This month in Rust". 

The requirements are:

- Game must be written in Rust-lang

- Game must be of your own creation and not already have a following

- Must be willing to interview and talk about your game.

Here is the first episode I did. I have gotten lots of good feedback about its format and I will be making some slight changes for the next episode

Sorry if this seems like spam but this forum hosts the kind of people and content I want to give exposure to. Plan on releasing my League of Maplestory FanGame cross over on here at some point in the future as well :D.

One final call to action. If you would like to help support a small YouTuber who is trying to teach programming to those who cant afford a University education and don't deserve to be ripped off by dodgy colleges who wont really teach them anything, Subscribe and share some of my tutorials, I have heaps more on the way.

PS: If this is considered spam please remove and let me know.

Also Nice to meet you all.

ABitWiseGuy

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement