Chronicles of cyberpunk [Release]

Chronicles of cyberpunk is adventure in the city of the near future in which power belongs to the big brother and his supercomputer. You have to convince the inhabitants of the city is in danger of artificial intelligence and fight together with the forces of cyborgs.

Spoiler

hsczz1-1-768x432.jpg

bfjjgfb-768x432.jpg

mtnu76-768x432.jpg

hddf-768x432.jpg

gdfgdf-768x432.jpg

Story and atmosphere of the game inspired by a lot of movies, games and images about cyberpunk

Edited by dimaCyberpunk

Several new screenshots. I decided to find the music on freesound.org. There are cool ambient-tracks with the type of license, allowing me to use them in commercial projects without the author's consent. There are no prices for such people who post them. I added them to the game and now everything is much more atmospheric. I've already run around a hundred times, but now with music, the game feels completely different. And also added audio effects for cars, drones, refrigerators, etc. And finished almost all icons of the characters, 4 more characters left

DExIZFvXoAAPA1O.jpg

DExIZHVXsAAFebj.jpg

DExIZHWXcAAmCCu.jpg

I've made a dynamic change of language, completely (now for sure!) finished the Save Game code, drew all the pictures and added to the game (more than 300).

Fixed a lot of bugs and now I am working on the boss fights. Also now I want to add physics to the game =) Here is some templates I've made today:

ezgif-2-594bd16453.gif

There is not much time left before the release, and I try to add 10-20 new models every day. I tested everything I could, hope there is no more critical bugs. Some people have already added the game to the wishlist in Steam

1-595x365.jpg

It is so strange that now I don't need to do anything every day on the game. Over the years it has become so habitual for me that now I just don't know what to do in my free time in the evenings. Now I want to rest a bit and start learning to be able to make the next game even better. I have a small prototype for it

6.jpg

1-325x520.jpg

2-768x479.jpg

3-926x520.jpg

4-698x520.jpg

5-768x456.jpg

7-300x223.jpg

8-768x333.jpg

9-1024x412.jpg