• Advertisement

Chronicles of cyberpunk [Release]

Chronicles of cyberpunk is adventure in the city of the near future in which power belongs to the big brother and his supercomputer. You have to convince the inhabitants of the city is in danger of artificial intelligence and fight together with the forces of cyborgs.

Spoiler

hsczz1-1-768x432.jpg

bfjjgfb-768x432.jpg

mtnu76-768x432.jpg

hddf-768x432.jpg

gdfgdf-768x432.jpg

Story and atmosphere of the game inspired by a lot of movies, games and images about cyberpunk

Edited by dimaCyberpunk

Advertisement

Several new screenshots. I decided to find the music on freesound.org. There are cool ambient-tracks with the type of license, allowing me to use them in commercial projects without the author's consent. There are no prices for such people who post them. I added them to the game and now everything is much more atmospheric. I've already run around a hundred times, but now with music, the game feels completely different. And also added audio effects for cars, drones, refrigerators, etc. And finished almost all icons of the characters, 4 more characters left

DExIZFvXoAAPA1O.jpg

DExIZHVXsAAFebj.jpg

DExIZHWXcAAmCCu.jpg

I've made a dynamic change of language, completely (now for sure!) finished the Save Game code, drew all the pictures and added to the game (more than 300).

Fixed a lot of bugs and now I am working on the boss fights. Also now I want to add physics to the game =) Here is some templates I've made today:

ezgif-2-594bd16453.gif

Technical part of development is finished. Now I only need to finish the localisation and I can publish it to Steam. So coming soon =)

Edited by dimaCyberpunk

There is not much time left before the release, and I try to add 10-20 new models every day. I tested everything I could, hope there is no more critical bugs. Some people have already added the game to the wishlist in Steam

1-595x365.jpg

It is so strange that now I don't need to do anything every day on the game. Over the years it has become so habitual for me that now I just don't know what to do in my free time in the evenings. Now I want to rest a bit and start learning to be able to make the next game even better. I have a small prototype for it

6.jpg

1-325x520.jpg

2-768x479.jpg

3-926x520.jpg

4-698x520.jpg

5-768x456.jpg

7-300x223.jpg

8-768x333.jpg

9-1024x412.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Advertisement
  • Popular Now

• Similar Content

• By austin blaschke
      My Name is Austin Blaschke,
      Dear Everyone, I'm starting a big project and I need a team to help me with it. I'm mainly doing this for a full pitch purpose but also to make something valuable for the community. You will not be paid but if any of the projects makes a profit, it will be split equally among all members after we pitch the game. I'm looking for people who enjoy what they are doing and are willing to improve their skills and learn from their mistakes. I need anyone from music/sound production to game designers to code writers to visual designers and the whole yard. You do not need to be a professional and also no age limits are set but if possible i would like skilled investors to make this amazing. I'm not going to be doing this a 100% of the time because of educational purposes (College). I will be on every day, for around 2/3 hours but that doesn't mean that the whole operation is stopped. The development can still continue even without my presence.
      Im looking for a group of people that work well together and can work with anyone on this project looking for anyone. 
      Msg me at ablaschke99@gmail.com or join this discord server https://discord.gg/snhBvwF
    • By mister345
      Hi, I'm on Rastertek series 42, soft shadows, which uses a blur shader and runs extremely slow.
      http://www.rastertek.com/dx11tut42.html
      He obnoxiously states that there are many ways to optimize his blur shader, but gives you no idea how to do it.
      The way he does it is :
      1. Project the objects in the scene to a render target using the depth shader.
      2. Draw black and white shadows on another render target using those depth textures.
      3. Blur the black/white shadow texture produced in step 2 by 
      a) rendering it to a smaller texture
      b) vertical / horizontal blurring that texture
      c) rendering it back to a bigger texture again.
      4. Send the blurred shadow texture into the final shader, which samples its black/white values to determine light intensity.

So this uses a ton of render textures, and I just added more than one light, which multiplies the render textures required.

Is there any easy way I can optimize the super expensive blur shader that wouldnt require a whole new complicated system?
      Like combining any of these render textures into one for example?

If you know of any easy way not requiring too many changes, please let me know, as I already had a really hard time
      understanding the way this works, so a super complicated change would be beyond my capacity. Thanks.

*For reference, here is my repo, in which I have simplified his tutorial and added an additional light.

https://github.com/mister51213/DX11Port_SoftShadows/tree/MultiShadows

• By Matt_Aufderheide
      I have never quite been a master of the d3d9 blend modes.. I know the basic stuff, but have been trying for a while to get a multiply/add blending mode... the best I can figure out is mult2x by setting:
      SetRenderState(D3DRS_DESTBLEND, D3DBLEND_SRCCOLOR);
      SetRenderState(D3DRS_SRCBLEND, D3DBLEND_DESTCOLOR);
      //this isn't quite what I want.. basically I wonder if there is a way to like multiply by any color darker than 0.5 and add by any color lighter than that..? I don't know, maybe this system is too limited...
    • By Ward Correll
      I include the source code from what I am playing with. It's an exercise from Frank Luna's DirectX 12 book about rendering a skull from a text file. I get a stack overflow error and the program quits. I don't know where I went wrong it's messy programming on the parts I added but maybe one of you masterminds can tell me where I went wrong.
      Chapter_7_Drawing_in_Direct3D_Part_II.zip
    • By Katie Byrne
      F.OB: Forward Operating Base is a military themed base building and resource management game.

I am currently about 6 weeks into development. still implementing core game mechanics. The game is playable in a basic sense right now but there are no objectives or missions or anything motivating really lol. 

I have been inspired by games such as prison architect and rimworld. both in visual style and general gameplay ideas. Here is a quick 2 minute video i put together that hopefully communicates the general feel of the game and what gameplay is like. Any feedback or criticism is welcome

I have been keeping a development diary on my youtube channel and i hope to have more developments on this project very soon. 

• Advertisement