• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
hellpirate

I C# programmer, looking for artist

This topic is 683 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, my name is Eugene. I’m  C# developer.

I don't have much experience with Unity, but I have experience with programming. 

So In that moment I just get some free assets and start  working  on prototype of this game. 

Project Genre & Platform
Genres: Runner, turn-based strategy elements, Infinite Runner.
Android, WebGL, maybe something else?

The Idea
I think in that game  will be 2 modes of the game(arcade, campaign). Arcade will infinitive runner.  The campaign will be have 5-10 levels for a start.  There we meet Mobs and Boss and save princess?.
I think about  simple turn-based strategy elements mechanic with  level up. There we can up some  stats - luck, armour, attack.

What I Looking For
I looking for an artist. I think this game will be 2d, but we can think together about 3d. I’m not sure about this part. It all depends on you: )
Oh, maybe we can find a game designer? So we can talk about the mechanic of this game Maybe you will have some ideas for this game.

Feel free to contact me.

P.s I have some problems with my English. But I hope that do not be a problem clear.png

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!