• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NeHe_Lover

Apocalypse Demo Viewing

This topic is 6227 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Wow!!! I just seen some of the entries for the contest let me say - hell of a job to you all - won''t name any names of the demos I seen - just wanted to express my excitement for the great job Good Luck to you all

Advertisement
Hmm, how could you see them before deadline? Are there any pages I haven''t seen yet?

thx

-- tSG --

lol

I am Jeff''s (NeHe) Girlfriend thats how I have seen them I sure hope there''s more entries coming too - I think he has only recieved like 10

lol...... its just Nehe with a new name..

J/K

Jeff''s pretty lucky I guess, having a girlfriend that gets excited at this kinda stuff too

Good to hear the entries are cool, can''t wait to see them. ( I didnt enter.. no time , but should be good to see anyway )

~Cobra~

wow, jeff have a good luck get a girlfriend like you !
do you have some friend for me i will be very happy encounter a girl with a such entousiasm ( excuse me my speaking i''m french so ... )
little word for jeff : you''re a pretty luky guy you know ...
well i''m exciteing too seeing this contest, and i regret there wasn''t no more contest ( even without price but proud is enough no ? )
a little lsg for cobra, i regret you doesn''t have time to make an entrie in this contest , perhaps the next time ?
i hope you could post your new link for your site soon ( cobra3d )

Guest Anonymous Poster
maybe shes ugly as hell

lol....... good job that was an anonymous poster that said that... *glares at everyone... must be one of you*

RealHabs..... Im working on getting a new host, I''ll have my own .com and a few hundred meg of space (gonna cost, but meh, I should get more visitors in then)

btw.... the site has been totally revamped and I have 6 tutorials ( one of them kinda the same as one on Nehe''s site ) that will go up too.

Dont count on it anytime soon though.... im totally skint lol, just browing for hosts.

(ps...... sorry this was off-topic.... just replying )

(bwuahaha)

*****And now to make my post related*****

Cant wait to see the entries, wonder if any of you have used any kind of new effects like shader technology (I saw a really good program some time ago with an asteroid heading towards earth that used shader technology, then explodes... was schweet).

Anyway.... look forward to your entries...

~Cobra~

oooohh boy.

I have entered the contest and there is a longish story behind it but to summarise it I gave up on my first entry (too many bugs) and did a second entry in about 1 week. I am worried that I didn''t do too well, but at least I entered something. It is my first contest so I wasn''t expecting much. Now cobra starts talking about vertex shaders I think I am going to cry!
*boohoo*

*sniff*

/me pulls himself together.

*sigh*. Maybe it won''t be that bad .

------------------------------
Baldur K

Anonymous Poster "Whats wrong lose your balls when you where a child"? or perhaps your still one

Baldurk - Like I said all the demos I seen for the contest where really cool

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!