• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Offering a Video Review for Developers who need a beta test.

This topic is 586 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

It can be hard to get beta-testers or feedback for your game, especially if the type of game doesn't draw an instant fan base.  I am offering a free video review for developers who need a beta test.

What kind of video?
We will play through the first portions of your game and give you feedback on what feels out of place or missing in your game (from our point of view). We may also suggest additional ideas or give constructive criticism. These video's will be anywhere from 7 minutes to an hour depending on what it takes to get a good feel for your game and will be uploaded on youtube.

All games are applicable for a beta test, doesn't matter if your game is a stereotypical masterpiece or not.

How?

Please PM me if your interested, nobody will be left out, however the review/video will be created in the order received.

Advertisement

Our game will be available in a couple days (September 17th) on Google Play and the Appstore.

If you could create a video of it with your feedback, that would be amazing.

I could send you an Android or iOS build or you could wait for it to be available on those stores (free with IAP).

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement