• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Amorpheus

Journeyman composer looking for a project to work on

This topic is 814 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi guys, new to the forum but glad to be here. I've been creating audio for over ten years ranging all over from electronic, to hip-hop, to metal, to orchestral stuff, to ambient. All the time I've been making music people have said I needed to try scoring video games so here I am. I am looking to custom create for a specific project of any genre to work on building the perfect atmosphere for all sorts of different situations and environments. I have guitars, bass guitar, an electric drum kit, and a midi controller, along with a vast array of sounds I've accumulated over the years and a ton of motivation. If you are interested in making something awesome please shoot me a message or an e-mail. cjwinkler0@gmail.com

I'll leave a few sample songs I have up on soundcloud for you to check out.

Medieval style tavern jam

Adventurous exploring tune

Menu Music
Edited by Amorpheus

Advertisement

You have a wonderful talent my friend. I really enjoy the orchestral intertwined with multiple harmonies like this it's one of my favorites for game design. I am writing my email to you now. Amazing talent, don't stop whatever you do!

Wow, thanks man! Very kind of you. I appreciate the love and look forward to hearing from you. I want to put some of these tunes floating around in my brain to use!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!