• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Faz87

Unity Unity Facebook SDK can't open facebook settings

This topic is 815 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi everyone, I've just installed Unity to make a start on some facebook games and immediately hit a road block! Has anyone ever encountered this issue with the facebook sdk where the edit settings menu item throws an error:

get_ActiveBuildTarget is not allowed to be called from a ScriptableObject constructor.

I've struggled with google and the facebook developers website for answers.

Any ideas anyone?

Advertisement

Read the entire error message.  It should look like this:

get_activeBuildTarget is not allowed to be called from a ScriptableObject constructor (or instance field initializer), call it in OnEnable instead.

Note the final phrase, which I have marked in bold.

Hi. Thanks I got it sorted last night. The Inspector window had the settings in it but it didn't show up so I thought something was wrong. All I had to do was navigate to the inspector window!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!