2D AI Programmer - Ruddy2D Javascript

Started by
3 comments, last by Gil Maria Nimer 7 years, 6 months ago

Greetings,

A friend and I are working on a small business called RuddyMonkey that provide full web services and specialize in complex and long term projects. Our first few projects called, RuddyPHP Framework, RuddyJS Library and Ruddy2D Engine and we are working on them very seriously. Moreover, we are very close to a production state for RuddyPHP, however, we need more man power to accomplish other projects like Ruddy2D, which is a 2D web based Game engine. We already programmed 60% of the physics engine including, Vectors, Forces, Shapes, Spatial Grid and more. However we left alittle bit empty handed AI related.

Therefore, we are looking for an AI programmer who could see potential in such project. Our plans is to make Ruddy2D a Game engine that could produce big genres games like MMORPG and GUI and tools to create game servers. In the other hand, we want it to be used for smaller projects like small puzzle games. So, if there anybody who have what it takes and are willing to join our business and get a long term profit, you would be very welcome.

Thank you

GIl Nimer

Advertisement

For any more informaion about this project just reply here, and or send me a private message :)

Bumb.

Do you guys have a website already? That might help with recruitment. I am in very much a learning state but I do have decent experience in Javascript and I am absolutely obsessed with AI so I would love to learn and combine the two. My only concern is it seems you guys are moving fast so I am unsure exactly how you have built the systems and what I need to tie in. So how much time would I have and just what exactly are we needing? AI is very broad and apparently subjective as well.

Hello legend911,
Thank you for the reply, we obtained our domain names, ruddymonkey.com and others, however, we are still working on our frameworks and tools and we have alot more to do. Therefore, we decided to keep the development of our website for later. Yet, It doesn't means we are completely invisible and you can check our code of most of our tools on my Github. Nevertheless, I am excited to find other developers who are obessed as I am, especially when they are passionate and thirsty to learn new things and develop better. We are currently a team of two and we work on 4 big projects, which means it will take a while. For that reason, moving fast might not be the correct description of our development journey and we do realise we need more man power to complete successfully our projects and mostly our 2D Game Engine.I will include links for my github projects and some information about our company. Also, if you have a preferred platform that you like to communicate with, please let me know.
Now for your other question, "So how much time would I have and just what exactly are we needing?", our engine should be a decent one, it should handle puzzles games to Rpgs and even MMos in the 2D spectrum, however, we don't have a definitive answer for a deadline. We are enthusiastic about this project and we are in a researching process as well. Therefore, we need all kinds of AI, simple AI for simple mobile games and complex AIs for big Rpg games, If you have the knowledge or and the will to accomplish either the simple or complex AI, you would be welcomed.
Thank you again :)
Design:
Facebook: Gil Nimer
Gmail: gilmarianimer@gmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement