Unity programmer for text based game

Started by
-1 comments, last by EssEnCe777 7 years, 6 months ago

Hi, I'm James and I am looking for a decently talented programmer familiar with the Unity engine capable of making a plot driven turn/text based game with a modest interface.

If you are interested in working with me, please e-mail me at baileyfogerty@yahoo.com.

Find below a brief description of the game.

Post-Torrent is a turn based survival rpg, largely text based where every turn outside of combat is a day.

Gameplay is largely oriented around player choices, i.e. joining a camp or starting their own.

First the player chooses the board they wish to play on, but the boards are largely still in the concept stage.

The player next chooses a primary character (after reaching a predetermined level with the basic character multiple builds for that character become available for future playthroughs to display the general character growth throughout the story.) which will be from a predesigned set of characters optimized for well roundedness and potential progression or designed by the player.

Next they choose whether to start off in a group or alone. There are benefits to both options and ways to switch between the two during the game, for example a solo player can join other groups that he finds and characters with certain traits can sepparate from their intial group and go it alone for a while or join another group (where a variety of political choices arise).

Combat is turn based and still in development.

Gameplay is simplistic but long a provides a lot of options and decisions for the the player.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement