• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Prdik

Looking for people for Unity game devlopment

This topic is 715 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello guys,

About me:

I'm 25 years old guy from Czech Republic and I really enjoy creating games in unity. I used to work on projects for virtual reality, mainly for Oculus rift and gear VR for a while, but now I have another full-time job, so I create games in my free time. I have decent expirience in c# programming but my 3D modelling skills are not so great... that's why I decided to write here and search for likeminded people who would like to create some games together. Mainly on desktop and mobile phones.

Who I'm looking for:

I'm looking mainly for 3D artist. I don't mind if you dont have much expirience in modelling because I can teach you basic stuff like UV unwrapping, lowpoly count, texturing and UV mapping, rigging... I'm familiar with the process but as I sad I don't have that artistic feel.

Apart from 3D artist I would welcome anybody who can in some way contribute to the projects and would like to make some games in a team environment (Mostly I worked alone and I know that you can't most of the time do everything on your own.).

What can I offer:

Decent expirience in C# programming

Basic 3D modelling - assets and static meshes

Decent knowledge of game development process

If you are interested, or have any questions feel free to mail me at: Prdik91@gmail.com

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!