C# Unity programmer looking for hobby group

Started by
1 comment, last by tronado711 7 years, 6 months ago

Hello, my name is Matt. I'm currently looking for a hobby team to join so that I can get more hands on experience with Unity engine.

I've been doing C# for around two years now so I have a decent amount of experience in it. However, I'm fairly new to the libraries of Unity script, so I guess it could be said that there's still learning left to be done.

I'm a newbie, but one thing learned from C# is the best way to tackle anything computer related is often with a hands on approach.

I've scripted several mods for GTA 5 (using .NET Framework hooks), Skyrim, and Fallout 4. I also have a fairly moderate grasp on 3D modelling, so I may be able to lend a hand at that if required.

I'm new to this industry, although I have experience with advanced programming projects such as scripting in Linux/UNIX operating systems with BASH SHELL and Python. Video game design on the other hand is uncharted waters for me.

So if anyone is willing to pick up a newbie to provide an extra hand in exchange for some hands on experience, look no further than here.

And lead us not into frustration; but deliver us from GOTOs. For thine is algorithm, the computation, and the solution, looping forever and ever.

Return;

Advertisement
Matt,
I am part of a team that has a few projects that are in the early stages of development. We are looking to add a programmer to the mix since we are also new to the video game world. We are working on an original RPG story and another project is from a book that has been published by the other person on the team. If you are interested in being a part of it email me at Hailblue156@gmail.com as soon as possible so we can discuss.
Richard

Matt,
I am part of a team that has a few projects that are in the early stages of development. We are looking to add a programmer to the mix since we are also new to the video game world. We are working on an original RPG story and another project is from a book that has been published by the other person on the team. If you are interested in being a part of it email me at Hailblue156@gmail.com as soon as possible so we can discuss.
Richard

I sent you an email. Please check and respond as soon as possible, as your offer sounds quite interesting.

And lead us not into frustration; but deliver us from GOTOs. For thine is algorithm, the computation, and the solution, looping forever and ever.

Return;

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement