• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
tronado711

C# Unity programmer looking for hobby group

This topic is 646 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, my name is Matt. I'm currently looking for a hobby team to join so that I can get more hands on experience with Unity engine.

I've been doing C# for around two years now so I have a decent amount of experience in it. However, I'm fairly new to the libraries of Unity script, so I guess it could be said that there's still learning left to be done.

I'm a newbie, but one thing learned from C# is the best way to tackle anything computer related is often with a hands on approach.

I've scripted several mods for GTA 5 (using .NET Framework hooks), Skyrim, and Fallout 4. I also have a fairly moderate grasp on 3D modelling, so I may be able to lend a hand at that if required.

I'm new to this industry, although I have experience with advanced programming projects such as scripting in Linux/UNIX operating systems with BASH SHELL and Python. Video game design on the other hand is uncharted waters for me.

So if anyone is willing to pick up a newbie to provide an extra hand in exchange for some hands on experience, look no further than here.

Advertisement
Matt,
I am part of a team that has a few projects that are in the early stages of development. We are looking to add a programmer to the mix since we are also new to the video game world. We are working on an original RPG story and another project is from a book that has been published by the other person on the team. If you are interested in being a part of it email me at Hailblue156@gmail.com as soon as possible so we can discuss.
Richard

Matt,
I am part of a team that has a few projects that are in the early stages of development. We are looking to add a programmer to the mix since we are also new to the video game world. We are working on an original RPG story and another project is from a book that has been published by the other person on the team. If you are interested in being a part of it email me at Hailblue156@gmail.com as soon as possible so we can discuss.
Richard

I sent you an email. Please check and respond as soon as possible, as your offer sounds quite interesting.

Edited by tronado711

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!