• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ArchitectMo

Where do i get feedback from?(New user)

This topic is 710 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

(I'm a new lost user so move this topic to the right place if its wrong)

Hi i want an active helping place so i Googled top game dev forums and found this site

I created a topic in for beginners section asking a question

http://www.gamedev.net/topic/682949-i-need-3d-animated-characters-and-environments-to-practice-with/

Then found out that not only it got no answer for like a day

But the other topics list remained the same (no comments /slow/inactive)

So please lead me to a good interacting active place.

Im lost

Advertisement

Thank you for taking my post seriously 

But I'm still wondering if there's a place on the Internet where i can get a fast help, to have a continuous learning flow. 

Because if it takes a day for each question,  i might forget what I've learned and might also give up trying to learn. 

So where or how  do i get the fastest help around the Internet? Is it discord here? 

Thank you again 

To get a guaranteed fast response is going to be impossible without paying for it. Your best bets are this forum, Game Dev Stack Exchange or an active Game Dev Twitch Stream. 

Less then 12 hours for response is about right for a forum especially for a question for recommendations of resources.

Edited by yaustar

To get a guaranteed fast response is going to be impossible without paying for it. Your best bets are this forum, Game Dev Stack Exchange or an active Game Dev Twitch Stream. 

Less then 12 hours for response is about right for a forum especially for a question for recommendations of resources.

Idm Paying , if there's a paid site with known instructors that can provide me fast feedback tell me about it

Im  trying to learn unreal engine and wish i can get advanced with it , most youtube video's are basic 

Edited by ArchitectMo

Idm Paying , if there's a paid site with known instructors that can provide me fast feedback tell me about it

Game development consultant, is what I belief you are looking for.

I don't think such a website exists, however if you don't mind paying then why not hire a experienced game developer to tutor you.

You could also pay for some online training courses, the teachers of these courses are also willing to answer questions.

Moving to a more appropriate area of the site, since this doesn't have much to do with mobile development.

As was mentioned, this is a discussion board where it may take a day or two to get full responses. It isn't an online chat board (although we do have some people chatting both on this board and on IRC on AfterNET servers in #gamedev).

But I'm still wondering if there's a place on the Internet where i can get a fast help, to have a continuous learning flow.

Hahahaha, you remind me of myself when I started posting here. But, you know, you're kind of ungrateful here, because people are not obliged to help you at all.

Look on the bright side, you get really detailed answers and even a code review sometimes, and everything is completely for free. It takes time and knowledge for someone to post a helpful answer. You better appreciate it.

And about that 'continuous learning flow' :lol:, you can always tackle another problem or read something else while waiting for someone to answer, I don't think this will hurt your learning flow.  :lol:

Because if it takes a day for each question,  i might forget what I've learned and might also give up trying to learn. 

Come oooon. You won't forget. :lol:

And don't give up so easily!  :wink:

Edited by codeBoggs

Hahahaha, you remind me of myself when I started posting here. But, you know, you're kind of ungrateful here, because people are not obliged to help you at all.

Look on the bright side, you get really detailed answers and even a code review sometimes, and everything is completely for free. It takes time and knowledge for someone to post a helpful answer. You better appreciate it.

And about that 'continuous learning flow' :lol:, you can always tackle another problem or read something else while waiting for someone to answer, I don't think this will hurt your learning flow.  :lol:

Come oooon. You won't forget. :lol:

And don't give up so easily!  :wink:

Asking about more active helping place doesn't make me ungrateful, So it was unnecessary to say so.  :) 

I appreciate who ever tries to help me. 

Thank you everyone i really appreciate your helps. 

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!