• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Nightwing52

Programmer looking for 3D Animators

This topic is 705 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello! I'm going to be making a 3D multiplayer first person shooter where the players are robots battling for supremacy. I'm a good programmer, but having to do all the animation too would probably kill me.  :blink: I already have the models (thank you Blend Swap!), but I just need someone kind enough to animate them for me (you'd be the best person ever!).  :wink:

There are actually very few models you would have to animate. For now, all I need is somebody that can texture and animate this mechanical robot, a walker, and a drone. I'm hand coding this game (better performance and control that way), so there will be next to no time constraints!  :cool:

Anyways, time for this rant to come to an end. ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated! My contact details are down below. Have a wonderful day!  :D

email: tyler.russell1@aol.com

Steam: Nightwing52 (my profile picture has the Linux penguin on it)

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!