Gaming Cooperation System (New)

Started by
0 comments, last by conquestor3 7 years, 6 months ago

Hi All,
My name is Eran and I am a business development manager at GCS.

Gaming Cooperation System (GCS) will help you to connect and do professional business developing work with thousands gaming companies/portals worldwide.

screen1.jpg

GCS Options
1. Contact thousands of gaming portals/companies for cooperation. (Easy to click and contact)
* The system will record every action you connected to this portal/company.

2. Easy search options: by domain name and advance search options.
* Filter by portals/companies category, portal language, cooperation type, company services...

3. Multiple connection options for each portal: Emails, URLs, Skype, Linkedin...
* Fast Alexa rank and Google page rank checking.

4. Send promotion offers to targeted gaming related companies/portals in the gaming industry and get quick exposure to your company need.

5. Generate and download business developing reports and see with whom you contacted, date, what cooperation type you did, follow-up notes and more.

6. Ownership detection will allow you to track if the gaming company own more than one portal.
The system will show you all connected portals. (To prevent duplicate contacting)

7. The system all the time update with new gaming portals/companies and the auto remove none active portals.

8. Get targeted notifications from gaming companies/portals for marked subjects that interesting you.

9. Quick submit option for Flash/Html5/Mobile/PC games in hundreds gaming portals.
* The system will organize everything for you and will help you track where your games were submitted. (Active links to the submitted games)

10. Improve your SEO by doing link exchange with hundreds of gaming portals.
* The system will track everything for you.

You are welcome to join for free and use GCS.
Eran

Advertisement

I think you hit close to what I think's an underserved market. Selling/buying the rights to PC/Steam games VIA website.

You should probably allow non-logged in users to view offers as well, as people won't want to register just to view that basic information.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement