Looking to put together a small team

Started by
7 comments, last by projeck30 7 years, 5 months ago
Hi all, my name is chris, a 27 year old gamer from La. I've always been been interested in game development and after some inspiration I'm ready to take the leap. As of right now my skills are limited to writing and design. As time goes on I'm hoping to expand my skills.

To sum up my idea, I'm looking to build a 2d game that plays like the original Zelda. The story is about a guy they gets stuck in the past. He must explore and collect runes to summon portals. Each portal summoned sends you to another Era in time closer to present day.

I'm looking to get a small group together between 4-6 people. The main goal will be steam release.

If you have interest in this project. List your skills and email or Skype to reach you!
Advertisement

Hi Projeck,

Do you have an example of what you have written and designed?

Hello chris, im looking for a hobby project of any kind. I can programm with c++ and i have a bit experience with the sdl game engine.

My email: m1smr@hotmail.com

Hi Chris! I'd love to find out more about the project as well - shall I drop you an email?

Chris, I'm interested. I am trying to get into music. Let me know if I can help. Send me an email, we can chat: ichbineinrusse@gmail.com

Any idea what kind of timeline you're looking at?

hi !! im a sound designer, know how to implement audio to unity with F-mod

here some of my work

Hello, Chris

I am a programmer. My main language is Java. However, I can program in a handful of other languages including C/C++, C# and many others. I'm by no means a professional programmer. However, I would be interested in joining your team. I think it would be fun to work with other people and it would be a great learning experience. You can reach me by Skype. My username is manodoor408 (I was young when I made it XD Don't judge) EDIT: I forgot to mention I also have experience with several engines plus just plain OpenGL

-Matt

ZeldaFan555

Heyo,

I'd like to get in on this. Here is my Portfolio http://behance.net/kfoster01 I'm a full time student (Game Art and Design) plus I'm enrolled in an 8 week program with 3d academy with (David Luong Blizzard Ent.) on background Matte paintings.

Let me know!

Thanks

I forgot to list my Email and Skype!

Email: Kfostergraphics@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay guys have some real life stuff going on. For those still interested in the project. Please email me at iamgamer0232@gmail.com. what I will do is get a discord channel up to bring everyone together. The outline theme of the game is set, but how the game is built and plays will be a team decision.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement