Sign in to follow this  

Small team looking for a new project to work on

This topic is 411 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello. We are a small team looking for a game designer or just a 2D game that is already designed that we can work on. The team consists of two programmers, two composers and a pixel artist (we may add or remove people depending on the scope of the project). We have previously worked on a game as a team, which you can find it here: http://www.indiedb.com/games/age-of-cronus

Please feel free to contact us if you have a game planned out and need a team to help making it. Thank you and have a great day.

Hey Kingkersharks,

I just graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Game Design from Full Sail University. I am looking for a team to develop a 2d, top-down (angled) hack-and-slash RPG with a unique core mechanic. If your team is interested, message me directly and I'll give you a copy of the GDD so you can see the vision of the game. Thanks!

Best Regards,

MNevin12

This topic is 411 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.