Help GameMaker won't open.

Started by
4 comments, last by ArunHaridas 7 years, 5 months ago

I download it,it's always stuck on the updating screen.

Advertisement
This is in the wrong forum, on multiple levels. Moving to For Beginners as far as GDNet goes, but you should really post this on GameMaker's support site instead.

Wielder of the Sacred Wands
[Work - ArenaNet] [Epoch Language] [Scribblings]

This is in the wrong forum, on multiple levels. Moving to For Beginners as far as GDNet goes, but you should really post this on GameMaker's support site instead.

No one responds.

I don't think you'll get many useful responses here either.

Your message is basically "it doesn't", and no other information. Such problems can have a LOT of causes, practically anything can be the cause. Without access to the machine or many more details, it's pretty much just stabbing in the dark while being blindfolded and one hand tied behind your back, to find the cause.

As ApochPiQ says, asking the supplier of the software is the logical first step. They should know how to get more information out of game maker to find the cause. Also, an Internet search for posts about the same problem is probably useful.

How long do you wait? Leave it overnight once and see if that does the trick. But yeah you should try the gamemaker support forums. Also do you uninstall before you reinstall? Do you restart your computer inbetween? How fast is your internet, maybe the updating is a big download. Thats about all that I can think of given the lack of information.

-potential energy is easily made kinetic-

Try reinstall Game Maker, or disconnect internet and ignore updates

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement